Friday, October 12, 2007

I am working on it!

Gemstone Necklace Available for Holiday Wearing. All items can be found in the web site of
http://www.BumblebeeLane.com


This shows the Day of the Dead Tea Cozy, it is lined in an Orange (color of marigolds- flower of the bead) and stripped! This is a fun and Seasonal item.
Meet Mr. Spider, he is on a Tea Tray Napkin. And available on my web site. The spider and his web are made from silver metallic threads. It is not a real great picture, I am wangling a new camera .....big grin....
Have been a busy bee of late. Have not been keeping up with my blog or web site ,SO I went into my web site scrubbed it clean and realized that all most all of the items had been sold!

I was really on a break! It is time to get back into the studio "B" and get busy ...Seasonal items are what I have been working on, more like fun then work.

Have added a Spider Halloween Tea Tray, Day of the Dead Tea Cozy, and I am so excited...A starter piece of gemstone jewelery!

This is the first necklace and I believe it is full of glamour.
I am so excited, and want to put other bracelets ts up but, the pictures do not due justice to the gems.
So, I wait.

It is still hot here in Arizona, I long for the cooler nights and days for that matter.
It has been a pleasure in my gardens and lots of work was done these late evenings.
Hope you enjoy the new and improved web site, It is slow but "I;m working on it!"
As always, Silvery Moonbeams to watch over you and yours.
Sierra