Friday, September 21, 2007

Miss Ghesia! Here she is again!

Geisha!
Here she is again!
You never know when or where she will turn up! lol

The original Geisha was on a tea cozy.
When it sold and I placed it in her travel box,
I felt like a part of me had flown away...
I thought about it, as I could not make another
tea cozy...
However, while I was stitching my chairs , recovering them...
I thought! '
Why Not!
It;s not a tea cozy...
But
she has become
My Chair!


This is the second chair I covered.

It has the initial M in a circle,

My hubby's name is Mike! M for Mike...duh!

I also have finished the third chair but my cam er batteries are dead....so I will post next time.

I still have one chair left!

For the life of me, this is the hardest.

I ask my Kat...what she wanted and she keep changing her mind!

I thought about a fat black cat...this really got her going!

With a zillion designs in my stash....a light will go off when I see the one I want.

Have a Wonderful week,

as always

Silvery Moonbeams

to watch over you,

Sierra