Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tree of Tranquality

Start off with the tree of tranquility, this is the front of a tarot bag that has been posted already. I forgot to take the finish product, So this will have to do.lol
Where did the month of Juli go?



I know, I know, I have not been to faithful with my blog . I keep thinking I might get an opportunity to post and then the thought has slipped my mind.


Here in Bumblebee's Studio the nights have been much more productive as the days are so very bright and hot, We have been tipping the temperature around 104 degrees.

I have been experimenting with

resins to give my pages a different look and so far the amber resin I like the look and the scent. A picture to the left will show the glaze over the colored artwork.


Have only one small gift bag for my Esty shop. Shown above, unlined and small 4x6 in a cotton fabric with a brilliant poppy embroidered on top.

I have found a design site that would be considered Gothic, as the designs are moonlight scenes and skulls, Here in November the Mexican people celebrate The Day of the Dead, to honor their departed. I always do something for that celebration. This year I am going to do Sugar Skulls.

They are lively colored skulls with roses and the floral beauty of the Mexican art.

Should be interesting, I love to work with the color Red!






I think their might be a gypsy
inside of me!


















I think that if the month of August goes as fast as July went, I better get ready for Thanksgiving and my very favorite season
Halloween!!!! than Christmas! lol
Granny was slow but, I bet I am slower.
As always,
May you walk in the moonlight till the wind sets you free.
Sierra