Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Trimes and Tarot Bags

Wednesday! Hump Day ... Trim Day..A great Day!
Hope your Wednesday was full of sun beams and joy.
Finished another Tarot Bag today.
When JoEllen sent me this finished trim this morning, I was ready and waiting for me.
The Tarot Bag is the result of the first test.
The second trim will be in slightly different colors as I used a coppery
tone for the second Tarot Bag.
It is larger than a regular Tarot Bag to fit the Larger Collectors Cards.
AS Shown to the left.

This is a close up of the trim, It is a

coppery brown and wine with crystals in wine and topaz. Embroidered on a black velvet low nap
The Lining is of a wine colored crushed velvet. The cord is a single
silk cord with bobbles attached on the one end.

New research for the next Tarot Card will be the cat on the left in a black and white. Russian Alphabet is next and then...well, I do not want to get ahead of myself...so I will hold that thought.





If, your interested in the purchase of
any of the trims in this series, please
convo with JoEllen of Husky Design
Her Addy is: http://www.huskeyembroiderydesign.com/europeanborder.htm
This is a direct link to the page that feature rs the blog trims and they are for sale. On sale for a
limited time, so if you want to get them...Now is the time.
When you drop in Please say hello to JoEllen from me.
If, you would like to purchase any of the Tarot Bags that I featured in the blog, They can be found on The Esty Site: Esty Shop:die cuts, journals: http://silverymoonbeams.etsy.com/.
They are also priced with an introduction listing, In several weeks they also will go off of the introduction price.
If, you have any special colors or embroidery design, initials, Just convo me and it will be a speciality project. Just in time for that very special Christmas gift to yourself or that very special person in your life.

AS always,
Silvery Moonbeams to Watch over you,
Sierra