Friday, October 17, 2008

Jacobean Tarot Bag and Treasure Keeper

Hello Again,
Been busy in the studio and I am taking a break from the journals, trims and book binding. I found several really cute little items that I have been playing around with.
This Jacobean Tarot Keeper gift bag jewelry keep...whatever, is listed on the Silvery Moonbeams esty shopEsty Shop:die cuts, journals: http://Silverymoonbeams.etsy.com


Close up of the embroidery with rayon and gold metallic threads.

Lining is in a Hoffman print golden swirls.
Now, the little items, Have you ever heard of a Bookmark Book? Cute cute cute....I made one late last night and I love them. I took it with me while I read for a line or so and found that it no only kept my place but it was a note pad also! I will have several to list later this week. If, your a reader or a note taker, you will just love this little one.
The second item of interest that is in the works here in Bumblebee Lane is an item called a Linking Journal....this one
I will hold off to make sure I have the technique just right, When it is I think you will love it, especially if your a Journal Junkie!
I was called a Journal Junkie by my Husband! And he should know. I have kept a journal from the time I was around 10 years old and I have everyone.
Later after I retired from the University I started to make my very own speciality journals. The Journal for 2009 is the biggest yet, it has around 7 journals all rolled into one big tomb!

Readers Journal, Design Journal, Daily diary, a journal for a journal...lol I am about ready to bind this but, I wait knowing that as soon as I start, another journal will be wanting to join the mass.
Well, Now that this novel is winding up I wish you a great Friday and even better week end.
As always,
Silvery Moonbeams to watch over you,
Sierra


Oh! I forgot, the person who left a request for a trim that was displayed on the blog several days ago, please. you need to contact Husky Designs.

www.hhtp.Huskydesign.com

While your there take a look she has an entire set of trims that I have used and used again.

She gave me a direct link for the European trims but, I cannot find it! (bg) so I give you her site, Get an espresso and plan to stay awhile....