Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It was a good morning untill .....

Lavender Metallic Card stock! And they sale it by the sheet!!!
What ever happened to a rein of paper.?.I figure at the price of one sheet....a rein of Lavender Metallic card stock would be....$100.00 dollars!! And I was screaming my head off that I had to pay $16.60 on line to a fancy paper store but, I at least got 50 sheets! Wow! paper has hit the roof! I wonder it is sold by the barrel like our oil! I am also wondering ....why am I purchasing paper to cut up when I should be purchasing paper just to sale by the sheet??? But, any way, I broke the bank and
the big sales of the day was...2 sheets of Lavender Metallic Card stock! Thrifty I call it, Cheap is what Mikes calls it.... So, here it is, cut up to make a small pixie...in Lavender Metallic Card stock!
Then, my appointment with the dentist was up next on my day..
talk about breaking the bank! And Delta Dental paid half!!!
Again, life is just moving about me....I need to really get out of the studio more! Don't even ask me what I did when I ordered an espresso to recover from the Lavender paper and the dentist!!! I almost fainted dead away! But, it was delicious, the paper went well and well, I have a beautiful set of clean and sharp fangs!
So, next time I got out...its to Wally World to the paper by the pound for around a pound! Same weight...same color ....and I will stick to my own Italian espresso machine with Cool Whip in the can.
As always,
May you walk in the moon light till the wind sets you free.
Sierra