Saturday, August 2, 2008

How to burn a Witches House Down!

Saturday Afternoon .....just enjoying my cream and espresso....(bg) I started to wonder the possibilities of all the things that
people can to do for the Halloween Season. I have already finished my Christmas in Juli and so now I can start to plan for
the most exciting and fun holiday (for me at least) I adore the mystic moon .... the adventure of the hunt ....so, as I was enjoying the afternoon.....I thought, How Do You Burn A Witches House Down? And just how the heck do you know that those really hateful evil gals are truly witches? We all have them in our lives ... you never really can get rid of
those who never seem to have time for their own business but find really plenty of time to mess with your business...
But, I digress ......Back to the point...How To Burn Down a Witches House....
I am asking you? Do you seem to have any ideas...we got to find them first....then we have to hang around in a tree like a bat? Flying monkeys? Smoke? Throwing Water on them? ( you got to get close in this manner) Do we really want to get that up close and personal?
Not me buddy ....dvd is close enough, but really...While I finish
my cream and espresso ...I am going to give this lots of thoughts...in the mean time if any one out there has a list of witches.....and would share (just for an experiment ...you understand) as when the real time comes I have a few I can look into ....Just How Would We burn down a Witches House...
I do have one really good answer but I thought I would ask any interested party to make suggestions.
Your name need not be mentioned and arrangements to test on your list is available for discussion.
Until then as always,
Silvery Moonbeams to watch over you ...
Sierra