Monday, August 4, 2008

Esty Shop Open for Business!

Esty shop now open .... die cuts of faeries, dancers, cats and rats and bats ...oh my! Here are the first die cuts that are to be offered from Silvery Moonbeams, my new Esty Shop. All the die cuts that are
presented are the same price, $2.70 plus $1.50 postage all other cuts with the first would be 50 cents.



This couple dancing are 9 x 6 ... her dress is a third unit, I left it open from her foot to let you see that it is not attached.
I wanted a bookplate for my journals and this is the first of the lot. They are all matching faeries...This is a large one, for a full

book plate look...


I think this one is my favorite! I think of happy songs when I look at the Three Little Faeries are We....
This is a set of Halloween die cuts. the round dots are not attached and you will get 2 of each of the critters, 6 dots, and three small dots that are stamped! This set will also be $2.70 plus $1.50 shipping.

In a few days I will put up my first journal for sale, and after that die cuts....If you have a special die cut, tell me and I will see what I can do.

I opened this shop for small items that I play with and have hanging around the house. I thought, I wonder if someone else would like to use the die cuts for their stamp books or journals?

So, we shall see.

Thanks again for all the encouragement that I have gotten in the opening of this Esty adventure.

Esty Shop:die cuts, journals: http://silverymoonbeams.etsy.com/

As always,

Silvery Moonbeams to watch over you..

Sierra