Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Moon Magic

Lunar Moon Magic. Number 2 in the Hummers that are being offered on the Red Moon Gardens web site. My camera is on the
blink and does not show the real beauty of the stitches. You got to try this for yourself. You will not be unhappy with the designs. Or the price.


I have combined the designs, as they are just perfect for t his. I have to stop for a week or so, as I am due for
the UPS man to arrive with the next commission from Bumblebee Lane;s Studio.
It is Christmas in Juli for me.
I must start all of my Christmas commissions in July to make sure that they are finished and posted by November.
It takes that long to produce a Puffy Stuffy Tea Cozy.
I really love the designs but, it is always hard when you have to reject
some that are on the wrong color background. But, it all works out in the end. I am just got fingers crossed to me hands holding out. The Journals just about killed my arms and hands. The journals are all bond.. some just awaiting the fabric to finish. Then on to another project for Bumblebee Lane. I always judge the day after my birthday day is next it is Christmas....6 months in my calender.
Let me say a big Thank You for all the friends that sent me cards through the post and the electric Birthday cards that I got, Some made me cry others made my funny bone act up!..But all were a joy to get. Thank You my friends one and all.
As always,
Silvery Moonbeams to watch over you and yours.
Sierra