Saturday, March 15, 2008

Journal and More ...

Most artists keep a journal of ideas, I have kept a journal each year for many a year...How many a years? Do not ask! I say many, I mean many, lol!
Newest offering on Sierras Creative World is
a small cloth covered journal, Pictured below is the back.


This is the front of the journal it measures 7 inches high and 6 inches wide.
Inside the journal is hand stamped Lavender distressed pages , to over stamp in you own art.


The front also holds a lace panel of acorns and leaves in a free standing lace, This lace was made in my studio Bumblebee Lane.
Inside the front is another square of a rose in purple and green leaves.
The closure is a large faux glass and a chain that is wrapped around the slipped over the gem to hold it tight.
This is a ooak, and available to you for $29.99 plus s/h on this item.
This item will not be placed on Bumblebee Lane, if interested in purchase pleas just e:mail me and I can send an invoice to you.

www./SierrasCreations.com

As always,

May you walk in the Moonlight till the wind sets you free.

Sierra