Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Nerve of this Fat Guy called ....


Most folks get socks, fruitcake, ties or p.j. ...it's the right thing to get. Then tell me why me? Did I really holler at that darn cat? Did I hid my hubby's socks? Did I ...did I??? Why of course not! This is out ragious! I am going to protest but, I need to find out where this fat guy goes when he is finished. It would be too easy to find him the cold North Pole, I do not care what they say ...he's in a sunny and warm location with a cool drink, thinking about how my reaction was when I reached in my stocking and pulled out this!!!!
I really have to go back and see if I really deserved this...I will let you know when I find out!
Other then this set back to my personalty, the season was a great one. My hubby did make up the hurt of Santa's gift, he really can pick gifts!
I really cannot think of what I did ....I might need some help from people, no wait...never mind...
it's OK, I think I can remember on my own..lol
Will write later in the day when I can discuss other matters, like a nice blog of the dolls and the approaching challenges that are on my list.
This year I will follow the one and only vow that I make on New Years...Finish What I start...commission and projects.... Right,
as always
Silvery Moonbeams to watch over you
Sierra