Saturday, July 28, 2007

Whats New!~

New, and Updated.
Hello, I know I have been not posting, but I have been so busy with finishing and starting new items.
I also have been working on a new and quite different Tea Cozy, Most of you know that I am always on the hunt for "brand New Designs" So that others may copy mine! I got to keep them busy ....
I have been taking classes from Miss. Nat and this last face class is a real...fun class...I have never in my life worked as hard on a face! Are you reading this my brilliant Miss.Nat???
I needed a new and unique tea cozy, well, I v=believe I have found it.
This one is taking all of my time and as I have been working on 2 velvet master pieces of my Puffy Stuff Tea Cozy line...A lot of hand stitching is going on here in Bumblebee Lane.
I think you will love the next line of tea cozies to be offered.
I will show you the face! Now, I know it does not look like much now...But, Just wait!