Saturday, March 31, 2007

Color Pictures ...oin doll for March

Alice in Wonderland ...Cheshire Cat ....Bag, pin doll and book...The month of March theme was Alice in Wonderland. I had already done the White Rabbit and Alice to death so thought, well, I will do the Cheshire Cat! I always enjoy the creativity of this group, there are lots and lots, well, I would say almost every gal in this group has a talent, I always enjoy the themes that they come up with,.. My April theme and partner is Kerry and the theme is umbrellas...parasols? I have already started to digitize the panels for her. This one is open to loads of creative ideas.....luv this group. Well, not much happening in bumblebee Lane, I am finished with Easter and this week will enjoy the preparations for a nice dinner. Then, I am off again for another commission, this one is also a nice fun one, It is for a tea shop in France, and it is the entire table set.....just waiting for the materials to come UPS....Don't you just gotta luv all them UPS people? They always make your day! Rain or shine....a package is fun!
That's it from Sierras Creations on this Saturday night...Have yourself a wonderful Sunday and
remember Silvery Moonbeams to watch over you....Sierra

Silvery Moonbeams to Watch over you and yours!