Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thrift Shop Finds

Hats and stands and Parasols to sew. Found a Vintage Victorian Parasol last week, this week I did not find the time to rummage through but I did find some interesting patterns for Victorian Minature hats.
I made several hat stands and then....A class that I signed up for was ready to download....I downloaded the class and found I had not one sliver of fabric for this class so off to Joggles I go...Awaiting the deer suede to start the class. It is called "You Were Expecting the Easter Bunny" ...funny. I will be anxious to start and will show progress as it develop es.
Other then that it has been an active week with the garden, Summer like days and winter night here in the desert. On Friday I am driving with my hubby to Tucson to shop and take a look around for supplies that have run low. For "The Stash" ..lol
Nothing much happening this wee here in Sierras Creations or on Bumblebee Lane. but, you know every one needs a little rest from creating. SO till next time....Silvery Moonbeams to watch over you and yours,
Sierra