Tuesday, February 13, 2007

MyFair Lady Tassels ...cute as a button


Shown in the first picture is a stitched of a Tassel! When the velum is washed away you will have a free standing tassel to be placed on a new purse!
Cute, The pattern is from My Fair Lady and there are 5 designs in the set. A little girls dress ....The original size is super small...Also pictured in the above photo's ...
I made them larger....I still am testing these designs but I am pleased as punch. All this came about several weeks ago, I ran across a pdf file of Doll Photo Improvements..The dolls in the pdf files were just stunners....The Georgian Hats and the large brims just did not go away...so I started a research of period hats.....Amazon is my best friend not the library any more! lol
I research Parasols.....they are next, digitized a pattern and a hat box to go along...Now you know what Sierras Creative World will be working on for the next several weeks. They will be placed on http://www.bumblebeelane.com
for sale....SO all of you doll makers who are looking for crowns, hat boxes, tassels and shoes and such, oh also gloves.....just give me an e:mail and ask me and we can set a price for you.
I am excited about this little venture, as the hats and the finished dolls are just fantastic....Also, if you are a doll maker in miniature, the pdf e:book is available on line and is a terrific box to help with the photo shoots for e:bay and loads of techniques.
So, till next timeSilvery Moonbeams to Watch over you
Sierra











Items from Sierra's Creations can be purchased on the web sight....

http://www.bumblebeelane.com

e:mail Sierra: sierrascreations@cox.net